Monday, May 17, 2010



For lunch today I sat outside because it was just so beautiful. The weather was 89 degrees (but only felt 84) and was actually quite windy. I sat on the rocks by the fountain in the plaza right outside my office building. What a view! The only issue today was that it was so windy, I felt like I was taking a shower. I ate my sandwich and tried reading my book but decided it would be a whole lot less windy in my office. The book I am reading right now is called The Space Between Us by Thrity Umrigar. It is set in modern day India and I am enjoying it. My book club meets once a month and we take turns selecting the books we read. This forces me to read books outside of my normal selections. Overall, I enjoy that. This book club has been meeting for about 12 years. We started out large and now have about 7 women that attend regularly. If you have any suggestions of a great book we should read, just let me know. More tomorrow.





No comments: