Monday, May 24, 2010

Okay, already - I'm a few days behind

Yes, I am a few days behind, and I want to bring you up to date about what I've been doing. Paper Vineyard hosts a Friends and Family crop once amonth. On a Friday night, we get our friends and family together to do whatever craft project we want, and just have a good time. We catch up on what's happening in each other's lives, share stories, make fun of each other, have a lot of laughs, some dinner - a late night out with the girls. It is what I call good, clean, fun! It doesn't get much better. Here are some pictures of the group. These are my good friends Diana, Janie, Nicole, and Cindy. Everybody's smiling! Notice Cindy's bag - it is almost as big as she is! You can see into the other room; we had a good turnout this last Friday night.
This is the project that I was working on - correction - Cindy was working on (for me). Those are her hands. She was water coloring the design on the front of my cards. Thank you, Cindy! I couldn't have finished without you.

Isn't this a great picture? These are my friends, Lois and Cher. They met in one of my card classes - a day we were a little crowded. Cher was new to the store and taking classes, so I put her by Lois (since she's been around since we opened.) Guess what? They are now the best of friends. My class was large and I was hoping Lois would help me with Cher, but it turned out to be an even better deal for everyone. I'm off for now. I have something else I want to show you!

No comments: