Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's NOT that I've been bad...

It's that my computer has a virus! I prefer to post blogs from home, but have been unable to. I should hopefully have that resolved over the weekend! I have lots and lots of stuff to show you. No doubt it will be "catch up time." Things to come: my new craft room, completed Donna Downey book, my squash book class (2 guys actually came), and my card class. Until then, maybe you will enjoy this...

I'm not sure where I got this picture, but I am guessing it came from Nicole. She loves crazy pictures of kids. I would say this qualifies. I do not know this little one, but she looks like she is full of energy - to put it politely.
More later!

1 comment:

Paper Vineyard Scrapbook Store said...

Is it a safe bet that she is a "cougar" now walking around in the same wig????