Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Can you find me?

I made this metal picture frame; I covered a piece of sheet metal that was bent at the bottom to make it stand up. I used Graphic 45 Le' Romantique line and I love how it turned out. I actually used vintage buttons that were given to me, and they really added a nice finish. The word FAMILY and photo are held on with magnets. So you can see it would be easy to change out the word. Can you pick me out of the crowd? This is one of my favorite pictures of my family. In fact, I remember very few family portraits taken while I was a child - a lot of pictures because my dad enjoyed photography, but very few formal photos.

1 comment:

jayayceeblog said...

What a clever idea to be able to change the photo and descriptive word. Metal frames and magnets ... ingenious!