I did it! Those of you who know how I anguished over this, you will be proud. I have been working on an altered book of our Washington D.C. trip which we took last July. I started off with the Bo Bunny bare naked book and when I finally got all of my pictures in the right order, the pages covered... well, it didn't fit. I had too many pages. So I put it down and I haven't touched it for months. You see I had to cover the book and was extremely happy with how it turned out - very patriotic with stars, flags/red, white and blue! It made no difference because the pictures didn't fit. I finally picked it up again today determined to do something about the cover. It took a lot of courage, but I ended up cutting off the binding, as you can see in the second photo. It was so slick and it turned out so well. All I had to do was "glue/fray check" the edges and then replace the rings with really big ones. Thanks to my friend, Lois, I had those, too. Next on my "to do" list - embellish the inside and finish the project.