Wednesday, July 14, 2010

More from Nicole..

Nicole is actually into making jewelry - as some of you may know. I think that someday she may be famous and I can say that "I knew her when..." kind of thing. I think the top necklace is very cool and made out of things you might have around the house - some of the items anyway: bolts, a washer maybe. I know she also used grunge board which gives it the leather look. She also used eyelets, paper, and what appears to be a brad.
The second picture of the beaded flower ring is one that she gets a lot of comments on. I think she basically placed beads on wire, then mounted it on a ring base. I make it sound so simple, but I'm sure there is a whole lot more to it. Keep it moving, Nicole.


1 comment:

Tina said...

LOVE the necklace!!! She should bring some things to the F&F crop sometime. Very cool!