Monday, August 16, 2010

Breakfast anyone?

You think this is sad looking? I do. This was my breakfast today, along with a cheese stick. I hate to put this in writing, but if I do, maybe it will help me stay on track. You might have guessed it, I AM ON A DI-ET. I really want to lose weight, so my friend, Diana, and I are doing the Belly Fat Cure diet. The hummus was actually very good and pretty much rib stickin'. I dipped Orowheat Sandwich Thins into the hummus. Lunch was broasted chicken. Today was my first day and it went surprisingly well. I wasn't famished and thinking about food all day long. Usually I want to come home from work (that's my darkest hour) and clean out the refrigerator or freezer. I love Weight Watchers Latte bars - none of those for a while. I drank a lot of iced coffee today - NO creamers and NO sugar. I actually liked it. My treat today? Sugar free chewing gum. So... I'm thinking I can do this. Those of you that know me, keep me honest. This is really important to me, so I'm putting it on the blog.

No comments: