Thursday, August 26, 2010

Card Exchange last Sunday

Our theme for August was sympathy and these are the cards that everyone made. As you can see, we have some great talent in the card exchange group. This card was designed by Cindy, who was not able to make the meeting, but I was supposed to take her cards. I put them right next to mine, then walked out without them. I felt so bad for leaving hers behind. They will get exchanged next month, but I believe they deserve special attention - since I screwed up. Cindy, if you're reading this - I AM SO VERY SORRY! It is a gorgeous card.
Melody made each of us a beautiful little box that holds cards. It would make a great gift - this box with finished cards inside. So very cute!
Next month's theme is Halloween. I have to say I am a little excited to work on that.

No comments: