Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's FINISHED!

Here it is - the Canvas Creation class being held Monday, September 27 (Part 1) and Monday, October 4 (Part 2) at Paper Vineyard in Chandler. I AM IN LOVE with this book. Anything that has to do with my daughters, well, I am very partial to. This book is really about them. I used embossing, the Accu Cut die cut, some funky ribbon, and an old book.
On this page, I used one of the Donna Downey large stamps for the background.
My own stitched page was used as a background for this photo. Each class participant will also get a page. And more funky ribbon.
Okay - I love this picture of my girls, Kate and Kim. So, of course, I love this page.
I have to say this is one of my favorites. I hadn't planned on doing much painting with water colors, but I ended up doing it on 3 pages. It is very, very cool!
More painting, some sponging.
More painting - yes, I like the effect it gave my pages.
This is the last page - this photo was taken at an outdoor restaurant/bar in Ensenada, Mexico. The banner just seemed very appropriate - made from scraps.
Hope to see you at my class. Call Paper Vineyard at 480-656-2058 to sign up. It will be a lot of fun!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Jean, it turned out great! Love it!!! You have good reason to be proud of it. Love all the techniques.