Saturday, September 4, 2010

Late night stitchin'

I went to Art Unraveled held in Scottsdale in August and a vender (crafter?) made 12 x 12 pages of stitched paper, cardstock, packaging, and just about anything she could stitch down. I loved the idea and decided to do my own. Here are a sample of four different color schemes. These are 6 x 6 pages because I am making these particular ones for the Canvas Creation book class coming up the end of September (last Monday of September if you are interested). This class is being held at Paper Vineyard in Chandler. Start with some scraps. In this case, I cut 2" x 2" papers, then lined them up on a piece of 6" x 6" paper.
Here's a close up of my handi-work.
My favorite of the ones made last night...
I really like the turquoise/blue combination. The five different color schemes...
Remember - these are made simply from scraps, so the possibilities are endless! I absolutely love these pages and think they will make a great background for one of the pages in the canvas book. They would look great in any scrapbooking or card project.
Happy weekending!




2 comments:

It's Me! Adriana said...

super cute!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hey Jean! I stopped by Paper Vineyard yesterday and Adriana was telling me about this paper patchwork you had created and told me to check it out on your blog. Very nice!!! Hope all is well with you! xo