Monday, September 20, 2010

Scrapfest10!! Totally unbelievable...

As many of you know, I attended Scrapfest10 held in Minneapolis, MN at the Mall of America. This is my second year for going. I went with my friend, Nicole, and we stayed at her parents' home. I took a photo of the "stuff" that came out of my suitcase. It is all of the craft projects and products that I came home with - either won, vendor gifts, purchased, or class kits. I was too tired to do anything with it last night (I was in my jammies by 6:00), so I will separate it tonight and give you a better idea of what is what. Stay tuned. I have enough stuff to blog for the rest of the week. I will also share with you photos from Junk Bonanza, which we also attended on Thursday. It was a great, long weekend!

1 comment:

FitterTwit said...

You DID clean up!!! LOVE IT! This pic DOES NOT do that purse justice!!! http://fundamentalchange.blogspot.com