Sunday, October 31, 2010

Bittersweet day at Paper Vineyard...

Saturday was my last day actually being employed by Paper Vineyard, a scrapbook store in Chandler. I will still be teaching classes there, but no longer on the payroll and no longer working the store. Danielle brought in a HUGE cookie from Paradise Bakery - such a nice gesture. Thanks, Danielle! I have had some wonderful times at the store - and I'm sure there will be more to come. I've met many great ladies and made some wonderful friends through my connection at PV. So... Saturday was a bittersweet day. Happy to have more time to myself and to focus on me, work just one job. This will be good.

2 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Oh, I didn't know this, Jean. We'll always have that {Recollections} connection ~ I'm glad I found your blog so we can still keep in touch. And I'm glad for you that you'll have more time to focus on things you enjoy doing. Enjoy!

It's Me! Adriana said...

:(