Monday, October 4, 2010

Part II of my Canvas Creation Class held Monday night...

Attached below are a few pages made by either Pam, Amanda, or Colleen in my Canvas Creation class - we finished part 2 tonight - held at Paper Vineyard in Chandler. Check out some of their finished pages (and not-so-finished pages) below:
Pam distressed punched out butterflies and then popped them up for a 3-D effect.
Colleen pulled sticks from her yard and "wove" them into her pages to give it more depth and texture. Very cool!
Amanda used different products to give her cover a very textured look, and feel.
Pam's title of her book "Peas in a Pod." I love it! I may have to lift that idea.
Border punches, then more layering by Colleen...
Amanda wove fibers through her pages, then again, more layering.
The books are beautiful and I love that they are all so different. I think that's what I love the most about these books is that each page is unique, there is no theme, or color scheme, each page stands on its own. No continuity at all - I LOVE IT! Thanks for taking my class, ladies!

2 comments:

FitterTwit said...

OMGosh... they all turned out AMAZING! That was a fun group too! :)

Paper Vineyard Scrapbook Store said...

All of these projects are stunning!!!