Saturday, November 13, 2010

It was kind of like Christmas earlier this week...

As many of you know, I am teaching classes on my own - at least I plan on doing that for now. With that idea, I have my own tax ID number, a name (Tainted with a Positive View), and I will be ordering my own supplies for classes. My first class - on my own - is Saturday, November 20, at 10:00 a.m. and we are making Christmas cards using the Cosmo Cricket line. So my order came yesterday and I loved opening the box! These are the cards...And here's my own little Christmas present! Call Paper Vineyard in Chandler (480-656-2058) if you are interested in taking this class. The price is only $25. You will make 10 cards in class and then go home with a lot of extra supplies to make more cards. This is a great way to get a start on your holiday cards. Participants will get a complete set of the Ready Set Chipboard to use as you like. Hope to see you there~

No comments: