Saturday, January 29, 2011

February 19, 2011 Card Class - Get Ready for 10 cards!

Here's my next card class - 10 (5 designs of 2 each) birthday cards!  I used the "Life is Good" line (cardstock and alphabet stickers) by Echo Park.  These cards are different in that they don't open conventionally - they really are layers and flaps.
The star is my personal favorite - I am not a big fan of stickers, but these turned out very cute.
The inside of the star... 
I also used their element/tag sheet for some of the flaps. 
I love the colors of this line and the designs - springy, summery, florals.  I hope you like it, too.  The class is set for Saturday, February 19, 2011, at 1:00 p.m. at Paper Vineyard Scrapbook Store in Chandler.  Price is $25.  You should think about signing up - I would love to see you there!

No comments: