Sunday, January 16, 2011

I'm going on a trip and I'm taking a...

Did you ever play that game?  Where you start with "a" and go through the alphabet naming items you would take on a trip with you?  Then each person has to recite the list when its their turn?  I used to play it with my girls all the time - especially when we were traveling in the car.  They seemed to like it - at least they played along.  And it was a pleasant way to pass the time.
I am going on a trip and I am taking along a project to work on.  I am working on my cards for the card exchange.  We are exchanging "character cards."  You can see that I am doing a cat.  Looking forward to some doingsome coloring with my water color pencils and blender pens.
My stamp pads, adhesives, very few tools - ready to go!

No comments: