Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Long forgotten projects...

I was going through my photos of this past year, looking at ideas for my blog and I came across numerous - and I mean numerous - photos of projects I wanted to do in 2010.  Here are just a few...
The rustic looking bird feeder.

Another birthday book.
  Canvas pages for a 2nd canvas book.

Use my Zutter more.

Tim Holtz's curio box.

I have other projects - already started - in my Scrapbox, organized in drawers, which I am determined to finish.  I have said I am not going to start any new projects until I finish some of the others.  Well, you crafty ladies out there know that comment just makes me a liar.  I always say I could go in my craft room for a year, and have more than enough to keep me busy.  The bottom line... I love all of that paper and craft "stuff."  They are like treasures to me.

No comments: