Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cosmo Cricket weekend!

Okay - there is so much to report today.  These pictures, as always, are in random order.  I spent Saturday at Paper Vineyard (we all know this is my second home) at the Cosmo Cricket event.  Cosmo Cricket was invited to Paper Vineyard Scrapbooking Store to teach three classes.  That was this weekend so there were a lot of activities happening.  Two of the classes consisted of a layout and a card.  I did not completely finish my layouts because I wanted to place photos on mine, so I do not have pictures of the layouts.  After the morning session, we went to Floridino's restaurant for lunch.  Miss Kylee wanted the dessert, which she so graciously shared with us.  It is a baked chocolate chip cookie, covered with 3 HUGE scoops of ice cream, whipped cream, and chocolate sauce!  Oh my gosh, it was good!  We had five spoons and passed it around the table. Obviously from the look on Kylee's face, you can tell it was delicious!
This is Wanda, the rep for Cosmo Cricket and a sweet lady, chatting it up with Adriana ), the owner of Paper Vineyard.  
 
Ladies from Friday night's class...
 More from Friday night...
 
 
Now we move on to Saturday morning's class with Celina and Cindy sitting across the table from Nicole, Kylee, and myself.  Celina is toasting her drink (directed at me) because we placed a bet.  I think I kind of won the bet, but probably, technically, no, I didn't win.  So now I owe Celina a drink from Floridino's.  That's soda or tea - just to be clear.
 More from Saturday's classes...
These are the two cards we made - remember, I did not finish my layouts.  I just love the fish and was happy to finally learn how to make the rolled flowers.
 Kylee is a very crafty girl and I am sure she would want me to share that with you.
 One of her finished projects...
One of the many free items she received from Cosmo Cricket...
Meet the birthday girls!  Friday was the birthday of Lois...
And Cindy...
They celebrated all weekend - as they should have!  Happy birthday to two beautiful ladies who met through Paper Vineyard and have become very good friends!
It was a fun weekend and I am glad to be home for a little bit today.  I do have the card exchange later, but I am hoping to get in, and get out.  Yeah, that's always hard to do because I love visiting with my friends.  Take care.

No comments: