Tuesday, March 15, 2011

This movie has me thinking...

I rented "Into the Wild" and am watching it while I cut my kits for Saturday's class, but I realize I need to watch it again - without interruptions.  It is an interesting story and really has me thinking about life, how we live, how our thoughts and actions are fashioned from a very early age and generally... just what makes us tick.  The fact that it is based on a true story is even more intriguing.  It is really more about reflecting on life.
I thought I read the book (by the same title) by Jon Krakauer, but I don't remember this story line.  This movie, then, makes me want to re-read, or read, the book.  I know the ending must be sad, but I am not at that point in the movie.  Anyone out there seen this?  I would love your thoughts.

No comments: