Friday, June 3, 2011

I know I don't have June's class done yet, but...

Yesterday I received the order from We R Memory Keepers for the JULY All Occasion Card Class to be held at Paper Vineyard on July 16.  I am so excited about this one...  I like to try new things, so we don't always do stamping, or sometimes just a little stamping, using different techniques and products BUT we always craft cards!
This is We R Memory Keepers "Travel Light" line and I also purchased specific diecuts to be used along with these cards - definitely for all occasions.  I absolutely LOVE this plaid cardstock - couldn't resist buying it.  I just had to have it!
I am excited to try these self-adhesive laces. They are so delicate and beautiful.  They should be fun!
Hope to see you there - plan on it!

No comments: