Thursday, September 8, 2011

What exactly is "Fair Hair" ?




My friend recently mentioned to me that she had been at the Minnesota State Fair, which, by the way, is one of the BEST fairs in the country.  She started talking about Fair hair, and I had no clue what that was, so I googled it.  Here's what I found:
Something for the whole family...  I think my favorite is the red, white and blue one on the left end.  It looks kind of like Madeline Kahn's character in Young Frankenstein:

I have heard it is a nightmare to get it out, though.  I guess you can hardly brush through it because it is such a tangled mess.
I just had to throw in this picture!  Most of you probably don't know this, but I lived in Minnesota for 10 years and have some very fond memories of friends, ice and snow, frozen lakes, and oh yes, the State Fair!  My girls basically grew up in Minnesota, although they were born in Phoenix.
Have a great day!

No comments: