Thursday, October 13, 2011

Another Day in Oceanside

We have walked to, and on, the pier several times, visited San Clemente, drove around the streets of Oceanside and Carlsbad, and went out for breakfast at Beach Break Cafe...
My oldest daughter, Kate, suggested we go there for the banana crunch french toast.  That's Kim's plate.
I chose biscuits and gravy, etc.
 Nice place and good food.  Very good service.
Then we stopped by a couple of second hand/"vintage" finds places...
The first place was called Treasures on the Coast...
A lot of rooms with a lot of interesting stuff...
This antique perfume bottle caught my eye.  I didn't buy it, but definitely think it is beautiful.
Then we headed to Estate Sale Warehouse.  I bought a corning dish that goes with my recently purchased electric skillet - for only $4!  Now that was a bargain.
Back to the pool and jacuzzi, more walks on the beach, then home tomorrow.

No comments: