Saturday, October 8, 2011

Info About Me...

You've seen these.  I have done them in emails, but I thought it would be interesting to present this in a blog.  I was inspired by Deb and Carrie.

A. Age - 54
B. Bed Size - Queen
C. Chore that you hate - there are so many, but if I have to pick one, it would be cleaning the tub
D. Dogs - I have two, Sophie and Jack
E. Essential to start your day - Reading, even if it is only 10 minutes
F. Favorite color - Green, without a doubt
G. Gold or silver - gold
H. Height - 5'5"
I. Instruments you play - nothing now, but I used play the flute.  Oh, and I whistle a lot!
J. Job Title - Paralegal
K. Kids - two beautiful daughters
L. Live - Tempe, AZ
M. Mother's Name - Mary Lois (she goes by Lois)
N. Nicknames - Jeano Beano, Jelly Bean Jean, Green Bean
O. Overnight hospital stays - Just let me simply say "yes"
P. Pet Peeves - Someone who cuts me off in traffic simply because they have to get ahead by one car
Q. Quote from a movie - "He hates these cans!" from The Jerk
R. Right or Left Handed - Right
S. Siblings - Two brothers AND Two Sisters for a total of 5 kids
T. Tattoos - No way
U. Underwear - Every day!
V. Vegetable You Hate - I don't see a reason for artichokes and brussel sprouts, but I will eat them if I have to.
W. What makes you run late - Trying to pack too much into my mornings
X. X-rays You've Had - Check out "O" above - numerous ones
Y. Yummy Food That You Make - chicken 'n dumplings, meatloaf, baked goods - I see that Deb and I have this in common.
Z. Zoo animal - polar bears are cool to watch but can be hard to find in some zoos

Now that was fun ~

No comments: