Sunday, October 16, 2011

My phone camera came in handy

while I was standing in the check out line at Michaels.  On of the cover of one of the magazines was a photo of an altered picture frame and I just wanted to look at it closer later, so I took a picture.
Everything is white, and it is really cute how they hung the photos with clothes pins on wire strung across the frame.  I really like this idea.  Wouldn't it be cool with a Christmas theme?  A place to hang Christmas cards mixed with family photos, maybe?

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, I didn't know this was on a magazine cover recently -- I'm glad you snapped the photo! I just made this for a swap, hanging tags across a frame; the tags had buttons on them, of course! I love this idea!

tainted with a positive view said...

I would love to see a photo!