Saturday, October 22, 2011

Punch Card

Our next assignment for the card exchange is to create a card featuring a punch/punches.  A couple of years ago, Cindy showed me a card made out of punches.  While I couldn't find the photo, I had in my head what I needed.  We purchased the appropriate punches, so I had what I needed.
These are the punches I used - you could use so many others.
This is a Fiskars product that I bought at a sidewalk sale.  I have never used it, but have found that I really like it.  I am hoping to find additional punches that fit into this handle.  These small punches fit inside the handle and it makes it so much easier to punch.
I used this small flower punch by trimming off the stems.  This was the hair for my lady.
And here's my finished card...
 I had to use a border punch - I just really love those!  They add so much to a project.
So at our card exchange on Sunday, we will all be making these cards.

2 comments:

Marti said...

So very cool!

It's Me! Adriana said...

I don't like seeing it before the exchange (especially when mine aren't done)...dang the presure is on. Very very cute!!