Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sophie

Have you ever seen the YouTube video of pets who have been "dressed" in sweaters or costumes and they literally freeze?  I washed Sophie's sweater the other day and never put it back on her because it has been kind of warm.  With the temps dropping a little, my house is a little cold.  So I put the sweater back on.  When Sophie saw it in my hand, she took off the other way.  I caught up with her and put on her fleece sweater.  She froze.  Here are some photos...
I realize these are "still" photos, but she would NOT move.  I tried to coax her to come with me in the other room, but she would not budge.
She took a couple of steps...  stopped...
Headed toward the wall...
Then when I wasn't looking, she laid down in her Elmo bed.  She has been there all night.  She cracks me up.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Poor sweet thing, maybe she's embarrased that you were taking pics of her. She's adorable.