Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August's Card Exchange

I have had my cards done for August's card exchange for a while now.  However, we have had 3 additional women join, which meant I needed to make more cards.  Maybe you will remember that these are the cards I designed...
I just love this card, but I purchased the green tags off of Etsy.com and only had 12.  So I could not make more cards like the original 12.  So I dug around in my drawers and found different tags - also purchased off Etsy - and using the same design, made the following cards...
I think these flamingos are so stinkin' cute.  They remind me of my mom, who lives in Florida where they actually have flamingos.  She has always loved birds and bird watching.
My friend, Maryanna, recently joined the card group and made her cards ahead of time.  She went out of town and left her cards with me.  So I made two more cards for her.  Her original card is on the left.  Mine is on the right - I did not have the same products, so they are similar, but not exact.  
It will be nice to have 14 people in our group.  I get inspired by what other people come up with.

No comments: