Sunday, August 26, 2012

No, those aren't plane propellers -

The picture I previously posted looked like a pile of metal shelves or as some said, it looked like plane propellers.  What are they?  They are shelves to a rotabin (rotating bin).  I found it at an antique store and it is actually something you would see at an Ace Hardware or other hardware store.  My understanding is that they are a rare find.  Here's what I did with mine...
I thought it would hold all of my stamps, and it does come close, but not quite.  It holds all of the sets, but not my single stamps.  I placed my punches on the second shelf because they are too heavy for my plastic bins.  Each level rotates left or right.  I am excited about this.  I am still working on getting my craft room in shape.  This was a great start because I think the stamps will be more accessible.  Wish me luck in finding the right shelving for the rest of the room.

1 comment:

Adriana said...

love it....if i can guess how many stamps are in this wonderful thing do i win a prize?