Thursday, September 13, 2012

Finally Arrived - Junk Bonanza!

Today, Nicole and I, along with her parents, went to Shakopee, Minnesota to attend Junk Bonanza!  You are not going to believe this, but I left my cord at home - that one that connects my camera to my laptop - to transfer the photos!  Aaaarrrrrgggghhh!  I was so upset.  Not a problem.  I took a few pictures on my cell phone and then I went to the internet.  Here is what Thursday consisted of...
This is one of the booths, a lot of stuff going on... 
You may have seen lamp shades like this - made from photo slides.  Very neat when the light is on.
This guy is cute...
This canvas bag was great in carrying my loot...
There was a lot of hand-crafted jewelry made from just about anything you could imagine.
Dress forms were popular.  This is one of the nicer ones.
I will have more pictures tomorrow.  The plan?  Back to Junk Bonanza on Friday, then Friday night I am headed to the Mall of America to meet my friend, Denise, and to take a sneak peak at what is going on with Scrapfest12.  Stay tuned and thanks for reading!

No comments: