Friday, September 21, 2012

Putting one of my purchases to good use!

There are so many things seen at Junk Bonanza - the creativity is amazing.  I will show more pictures in a couple of days, but I want to show you these today.  I am always mesmerized by what people come up with.  One of my purchases was a pair of gloves/mittens, whatever you want to call them.  The vendor took the sleeve of a wool sweater and made a pair of mittens, with the fingers and thumb exposed.  I was so excited!  I told her I was from Phoenix but my hands get so cold at work that they actually hurt.  So here they are...
I am able to type while wearing them.  They are lined with fleece.
I will admit they look a little funky, but they definitely do the job of keeping my hands warm and are easy to slip off when necessary.  More photos later this weekend.

No comments: