Wednesday, October 17, 2012

More [great] Photos from Junk Bonanza 2012

I never had a chance to post these photos on my blog, but it was always my intention to share them.  I feel it's never too late to share the cool stuff being sold and featured at Junk Bonanza.
I always have to get a photo of the Minneapolis skyline. 
We're here, walking up to the door.
A bouquet made from jewelry.
 A kitchen butcher block island using baskets from an old gym locker or swimming pool as storage underneath.
 This bench started out as a door.
 A rotobin!  Remember?  I have one.  This one is pretty beat up, and it is a small table top model, but we saw a couple of large ones at the event and noticed that not one of them was for sale.  
They were all being used for displays.
(I am patting myself on the back right now.)
 Lamp shades made from multiple products.
I am kicking myself over this one.  I saw it the first day and didn't check into shipping, but sure wish I would have.  It was a beautiful paper tray.  I asked about it the second day, and ... it was already gone.  Aaaarrrrrggghhh!
What's that saying?  When you snooze, you lose.
 More great cabinets..
 Milking by machine - must have been a new concept.
 Sample teeth - many shapes and colors.  Honestly, I can't think of what I would do with them.
 Pearls were popular this year.
 So true - we love our junk!
Garden decorations made from old flatware and jars.
 Lots of stuff to look at in this booth.
 Love the retro metal dining room chairs.
 Bird houses are always popular and "cozy."
 Old bed springs make great candle holders.
Vintage grocery store signs were not cheap - $5 and up.  
They would be great to frame and place on a kitchen wall.

There was so much to see and just looking at these pictures
make me want to start making plans for next year!

No comments: