Friday, April 26, 2013

True Confessions...

While I was in Florida recently, I was speaking with my sister, Gail, about the Christmas card I sent her.  She told me she saves them all, but she didn't remember seeing one this year.  I explained it was a folding card, like the one I sent my parents, only a smaller version.  "No, no, I don't remember getting one."  Well, I thought she was simply having a "senior moment" and forgetting the card I sent.  She is two years older than me... But just this week...
I found it buried on my desk at work!  I thought I could hang onto it, and send it this next Christmas, but decided I should go ahead and send it now, admitting that I never sent it in the first place, and admitting that she was right.
Now I ask you - Who was it that had a senior moment?

1 comment:

Melody said...

What a beautiful card, Jean. She'll be happy to get it at any time of the year.