Saturday, June 29, 2013

Grapevine Designs

You have heard many times about Paper Vineyard and my friend/owner, Adriana.  She made some changes and even though she is still the owner of a scrapbook store, she is also launching a die cut business.  That sounds simplistic, but it is definitely not that.  The machine she owns is extremely sophisticated.  She recently moved to a different location and I went to Grapevine Designs for a crop  and loved it... LOVED it!  Check it out...
 Lois and JoDean.
 The front room, first thing you see.
 Front room from another angle.
 The crop room.  You can't see it, but all down the left side of the crop room, is a pegboard for product.
 Supply and tool shelves.
The coffee nook/mini kitchen/whatever you want to call it.

I like it.  I really like it.  It feels so organized, neat, and crisp.  I had a great time at the crop with Lois and JoDean.  I also made a new friend, Denise from Tucson.  Going back for the next one.

No comments: