Monday, July 15, 2013

Saturday Visitor

Nicole and Sam's daughters both wanted to come over and "sew with Aunt Jean."  So we set up a weekend where I would have one on Saturday (Kylee) and the other on  Sunday (Myah).  They went with their mom and picked out their fabric about a week ago and so their bags are definitely unique and special.  Let me show you my day with Kylee...
Kylee selected two different red fabrics and we decided to quilt them with black thread for some contrast.  I placed scotch tape on the fabric to keep my lines straight.
Kylee loved practicing and especially enjoyed the zig zag feature. 
She is definitely concentrating. 
 The bag is finished!

 We even had great moments with Sophie.
 Before heading home, we had dinner with Kimmy.
It was a really fun day (which included pizza, cookies, and swimming), and we hope to do it again soon.

No comments: