I pulled out some Halloween paper, the cutter, stamp, stamp pad - not exactly sure what I will do.
You can see that I used an old Halloween line - "Haunted" - by Cosmo Cricket.
I used the Tim Holtz tool for "distressing" the edges of each piece of paper.
Got an assembly line going.
I ended up using a rubber stamp called "Skeleton Poem" made by Stampendous.
I attached the film strip by using eyelets.
This is the front of my finished card...
and the sentiment on the inside.
I need to pick up another package of eyes because I am short just a few.
I like it and I am glad to have this task out of the way.