Monday, September 9, 2013

September's card exchange - Halloween / Fall Theme

I decided to do my cards early this month (at least earlier than usual).  My normal mode is to design them and put them together the day before the exchange.  I had some "extra" time yesterday, sat down, and started working.
 I pulled out some Halloween paper, the cutter, stamp, stamp pad - not exactly sure what I will do.
You can see that I used an old Halloween line - "Haunted" - by Cosmo Cricket.
 I used the Tim Holtz tool for "distressing" the edges of each piece of paper.   
Got an assembly line going.  
I ended up using a rubber stamp called "Skeleton Poem" made by Stampendous.
I attached the film strip by using eyelets.
 This is the front of my finished card...
and the sentiment on the inside.
I need to pick up another package of eyes because I am short just a few.
I like it and I am glad to have this task out of the way.

No comments: