Saturday, June 28, 2014

Peanut butter cookies!

I have been having a "hankering" for some peanut butter cookies for about 3 months.  It was a friend's birthday at work, which made it a perfect opportunity to bake them.  So I made a batch.  Many, they hit the spot.
I mixed the batter the night before, then got up a little early and baked the cookies.  I always forget how many cookies a batch of peanut butter dough will make.  
They turned out so good!  But there is one thing... I like my PB cookies really dark, I mean really dark.  Not burnt, but dark.  I love the crunch.  So I have to bake one cookie sheet really dark - just for me.  I don't know anyone else who likes them that way - again, just me.  I was going to take a picture of the dark ones, but ended up eating them all first.  Sorry!  :(

No comments: