Friday, October 10, 2014

You'll never guess where I'm headed to....

Some of you know.  Some of you might guess, but I'll just tell you.  On Saturday, I leave for ...

 MOROCCO !!

I had hoped to show you my packed suitcase, but I'm not quite there yet.  
Tomorrow.
One highlight of our trip is that we will be riding a camel in the desert.  
I am so looking forward to that!
I expect it will be different than going to the Phoenix Zoo for a camel ride.
I've actually been told camels can be nasty.  I'll let you know.
Stay tuned because my plan is to post pictures of this trip on my blog.
Hopefully, wi-fi will not be an issue.  
This trip has been planned with my friend, Pat, for more than 10 months!  
When I returned from Croatia last year, I started looking at where I wanted to go this year.
It's been a long, long time coming.
We start our trip by meeting in New York, then Sunday, we take off for our adventure.
Many of my friends have asked why I picked Morocco and I honestly can't tell you.
I just picked it and Pat was nice enough to say "okay."
I truly think it will be the trip of a lifetime.

No comments: