Saturday, March 7, 2015

If it weren't for bad luck....

I'd have no luck at all.  Gloom.  Despair, and agony on me.
Isn't that how that song goes?  That's how I felt on Friday.  My tire was low on Thursday night, and I filled it with air.  When I got up Friday morning and headed out the door, I noticed it was completely flat!  I called Allstate and they got someone out there within ten minutes.  They were to put my spare tire on, but since I have never used it, it had lost all of its air.  So...
They had to tow it to Discount Tire.  And sure enough, I had a nail in it and got a whole new tire.  Luckily, I have the warranty so it cost me absolutely nothing.
Now we are focusing on finishing the flooring today.
This is what the cement looks like after the asbestos abatement.  They are really smooth and pretty clean.  
I think Jack wanted to be in the photo.
Or maybe not.  You can see in this picture where the old linoleum tiles were glued down.  Can't wait to get my flooring done!  Wish me luck.

No comments: