Monday, September 26, 2016

A Day Spent at The Home Show in Phoenix

I have done a lot of work on my place since I bought it a couple of years ago.  Hoping to find the perfect items, I have been to a couple of Home and Garden Shows but I was always overwhelmed with the many vendors at the show.  It is a great place to get ideas.  It is also a great place to see new products on the market.
 My ticket - I went with my friend, Pat, and her new neighbor
offered her two free tickets to the Home Show.
Such a wonderful gesture.
 I love good tea and I tried the one on the left:
Mountain Mist Black Tea.
It was absolutely won-der-ful!
Really looking forward to trying the Cardamom Chai Tea.
 I bought a set of hand and face cream with some healing powers.
Looking forward to trying it.
 This is the highlight of the day:  Snap Guidelight!
It is a cover for electrical outlets that also 
serves as a nightlight.  
 It is on a sensor so that it only comes on at dusk or night.
They also make a switch cover that not only is a nightlight,
but you can also charge your phone.
And ... these are very easy to switch out.

So - it was a fun day and proved to be fruitful.
Since I wasn't under any pressure to buy anything, 
it made the day very enjoyable.

No comments: