Wednesday, November 16, 2016

An overnight with Myah and Kylee

We had a sleepover with Myah and Kylee a couple of weekends ago.  I try to pack their time while they are here so they don't get bored.  So... we played games until Kim got off work.
 After Kimmy got home from work,
we went to Red Robin to eat dinner.
 On the way home, they told me they really wanted
to decorate a Christmas tree, so we thought "why not?"
 We decided to take them up on their offer and get a head start 
on setting up for Christmas.
I mean, I had plans to do it in a couple of weeks anyway,
so why not now?
 Kylee had fun taking the ornaments out of the box
and talking about how old they are, and who gave them to me,
or where did I buy them.
 She also found an elf hat
and a Santa apron, which she promptly put on.
 Jackie always likes to snuggle up with Myah.
 When we had enough of decorating the tree,
we went out and made s'mores over the fire pit.
 They are good but sticky!
 After a breakfast of pancakes, we made Christmas ornaments.
Lunch... and then home.
The next day was a school day for them
and a work day for me.
Great fun while they were here.

No comments: