Monday, November 14, 2016

Feed My Starving Children

My daughters introduced me to a non-profit agency that packs and provides food for third world countries.  The agency is called Feed My Starving Children and one of their permanent locations is in Mesa, Arizona - right down the street from me.  Kylee needs to do some volunteer work in her community and so Nicole signed them up and asked me to go along.  I asked my friend, MaryAnna, who also went along.
Myah and Kylee told me they were embarrassed for having to wear hairnets so they wouldn't agree to let me put a picture of their faces on my blog.  But then....
I talked them into going for it - make a fashion statement (I said)!  We had a really good time.  They make it an entertaining evening by playing fun, "makes me want to dance" music.  On the left is Nicole, Kylee, and Myah, with MaryAnna on the right.  Me?  I took the picture.

No comments: