Sunday, August 13, 2017

Torremolinos, Spain

On the coast...
 While strolling through the streets, actually looking for a cathedral...
we came across a Fish Foot Spa Lounge.
I can't remember the price, but I do remember
that it was really reasonable.
Pat and I were the only ones who wanted to do it.
We couldn't get MaryAnna and Laurie to participate.
 It was so much fun - and really tickled.  
My feet were so very smooth when we were done.
So glad I did it.
 Just had to stop by Burger King and take a photo.
 We had dinner at a restaurant right on the beach.  
I think I would have to say it was probably the best meal of the trip.
I know this mojito was the best I've had.  
Really.Hit.The.Spot.
 Dinner consisted of:
fried white fish,
fries, and
mixed vegetables.
 We stayed at the Hotel Don Marco which was across from the beach.
 And, of course, we had to walk along the beach.
Such a nice, memorable night.

No comments: