Saturday, September 2, 2017

Bucket lists... hmmmm

I don't have a bucket list, but I DO have places I want to go and things I want to see.  I recently saw a book where you create your own bucket list and then journal about it.  I thought "could I really fill that up?"  I didn't buy it.  If I decide to do that, I could make it, right?  But it really got me thinking  about bucket lists.

This morning, a thought just popped into my head.  Yes, I need to put this on my bucket list.

I really want to go to Mood (fabric store) in New York.

Mood is the store they shop at in the reality show Project Runway.
I have been watching Project Runway since it first aired.  
I love that show because the contestants actually get judged
on the garment they create.
Some are crazy, some are creative, 
some are ugly, and frankly, 
some just don't make sense.
But I love it.
 The selection of fabrics is amazing.
Just to see the rows and rows of all types of fabric, all colors,
and all textures would be a such a sight!
And of course, I want to meet Swatch.  But I better hurry.
He won't be around forever.  

So... maybe I do need to start that bucket list.

No comments: