Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Check out these samples of my Donna Downey fabric book


here are samples of some of the pages in my book. I chose some random pictures of my daughters taken throughout the years. No special order or theme, and I do like this book! I have to say I like the idea of painting on fabric. The first step is to paint it with gesso which primes the fabric and makes it like a canvas. I can't say enough that I really enjoyed it. The cover is also fabric. Once I get it done, I will post more photos. Don't expect it tomorrow because I am still working on that HUGE project at home. I am seeing headway, though. I will keep you posted...



1 comment:

jayayceeblog said...

I love my canvas album, too, and can't wait to finish it. Wasn't that workshop just so much fun? I'll be posting about it on Thursday, June 3rd.