Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Moment She's Been Waiting For...


OR... The Most Wonderful Pic Ever - that's the name Vanessa gave it. Kim had errands in my work neighborhood and she and Vanessa met me for lunch yesterday. We went to the Mid City Kitchen located right here in Phoenix Plaza - where I work. I didn't take pictures of our food, but Kimmy and Vanessa both had turkey sandwiches (they were HUGE), and I had a bowl of chili. They do make wonderful chili. I know because I am picky about my chili. As soon as they sat down, I was told Vanessa wants to be on my blog again, so here they are. You can also see that Vanessa is double jointed. The picture first creeped us out, but we decided to go with it. I was taking the pictures and it was the best of about 7 shots. Thanks, you two, for meeting me for lunch. It is always a blast!

My computer is still down - hopefully it will get done this week. I am at the mercy of others in that department. I will be blog crazy when it gets back up. Until then...

No comments: