Friday, July 23, 2010

Here's how I spent my Thursday night...

As most of you know, I am re-doing my craft room. Slowly, but surely, it is coming together. It is 90% set up, which is good, but also bad. Bad - because I am at a point where I can actually play in there rather than continue sorting and organizing. Last night I finally took the time to sort ALL of my solid colored paper. I used to keep them in bins, but decided to stand them up in paper trays. I think they look marvelous! Since I make cards more than anything else, I have a lot of 8.5 x 11" paper. I should be set for awhile, don't you think?
This is the card holder made by my friend, Krista. Can you believe it is a block of wood and wire coat hangers? My plan is to sand the wood block, then Glimmer Mist and stamp it. The picture of the baby on the left is Kimmy. The photo block is Katie's high school graduation. Have a great weekend, everybody!

No comments: