Saturday, July 24, 2010

Souvenirs from my trip

It used to be that I could never figure out what to bring home as a souvenir from my trips. I mean you can only have so many knick knacks, coffee mugs, ceramic plates, shot glasses, or whatever. So, several years back I started buying Christmas ornaments (because my thought is that you can never have too many Christmas ornaments) and tea towels (something practical). This idea has worked well for me. So below is actually a key chain that my sister bought me, but I plan to hang it on my Christmas tree to remind me of my trip.
And here is the tea towel - it is of Rainbow Row in Charleston.
I would love to hear what your traditions are when it comes to vacation souvenirs. Better yet, give me your best and worst souvenirs ever purchased!

No comments: