Monday, October 11, 2010

Christmas already? Really?

I try to get together with my very good friend, Cindy, to make Christmas cards. Our plan is this: we each design two cards, then make kits to make 5 cards. So on a given night, we are making 20 cards (4 designs x 5 cards each). I generally make about 80 cards to send each Christmas and doing it this way kind of breaks up the monotony of doing a stack of the same cards. I find I get bored with that. So here's what we did Friday night: Aren't they beautiful? I just love them all.
This is all BasicGrey paper from both last year and this year's collections (Eskimo Kisses and Jovial).
This is an older BasicGrey line - Dasher, I think.
I am about 25% done with my holiday cards - not bad for one night. Have a great day, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice cards!