Friday, November 19, 2010

All My Bags Are Packed...

No, that's not right.  Sing a long (tune is Leaving on a Jet Plane):

All my kits are packed, they're ready to go.
They're in a box, right by my door.
I'm so happy I could almost cry.
Saturday's class starts at 10 in the morn.
I swear I won't be blowing my horn.
The cards are cute; I really don't want to lie.

So come spend the morning with me.
See how creative you can be.
So much fun, you'll never want to go-o-o-o-o.

Remember that song?  Leaving on a Jet Plane?  Sorry, no photo today - just me getting a little goofy this morning.  If you didn't get the gist of my song, my Christmas cards kits are ready to go for my class at Paper Vineyard Scrapbook Store!  Last I heard, there are only FOUR spots left.  Treats will be made tonight.  Come on, Saturday!

3 comments:

FitterTwit said...

You are so cute!!! And that song rocks! :)

tainted with a positive view said...

Well, I'm not singing it in public - that's for sure.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Ah. So cute, Jean. And thanks a lot, now I have the song stuck in my head!

Have a great time with your class! xo