Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Happy Belated Birthday, Ed!

My oldest brother, Ed, (on the right in the top picture) turned 58 on Tuesday.  My younger brother, Jeff, is on the left.  We have been told that Ed and I look very much alike, and even act alike.  I think there's some truth to that.  Here are some more recent photos of Ed. 
I think they are eating lobster, or something similar.  We went out to Red Lobster for my mother's 80th birthday.  Love the bibs, guys!  Jeff appears to be having a really good time.
Here we are - my whole family.  Ed is on the right.  I am sitting on my dad's lap.  Do we look alike?  Hard to tell.  Jeff and Gail are next to me.  Susan is standing in the back.  This is one of my absolute favorite pictures.
I have some wonderful memories of our growing up.  Anyway, Happy Birthday, Ed.  Best of everything to you - you are a great brother!

No comments: